GREAT Scholarships 2023 | British Council | UK |www.study-uk.britishcouncil.org
Applications for Great Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Great Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for masters. The scholarship covers up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
GREAT scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
GREAT Scholarships offers multiple scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for international students. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List below
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: one-year for postgraduate course
- Deadline: Varies, according to university admission deadlines
Institutes under Great Scholarship:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
Great Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Great Scholarships
To qualify for Great Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- Have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, have an interest in the proposed subject area
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- Establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
How to Apply for Great Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Great Scholarships:
- A Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university’s website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
Related Posts: JAMB
- Is JAMB Result 2022 Out
- JAMB – NABTEB no longer recognized for direct entry
- JAMB Announces 140 As Cut Off Mark For 2022 University Admission
- JAMB approves cut-off marks for varsities, polytechnics
- JAMB fixes cut-off marks for 2022 admissions
- Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Result 2022: How to Check Online and Offline (SMS)
- 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Form › Registration Instructions and Guidelines
- JAMB CBT Software for 2022 UTME Candidates to Get High Score
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates
- Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) Brochure for 2022/2023 [Latest & Original Version]
- (JAMB) Matriculation List For NYSC Mobilization
- How to Create JAMB Online Profile
- (JAMB) Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates 2021 & Past Years
- JAMB CBT Centers Approved for 2022 UTME/DE Registration and Other Essential Services in Nigeria and Abroad
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for 2022/2023 UTME [Official Version]