MOFCOM Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for masters and PhD. MOFCOM Scholarships for International Students is valued at 36000 RMB/Year for each master’s degree student; 42000 RMB/Year for each doctoral degree student.
Starting from 2008, the Academic Education Programs sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is designed to foster top cadre business officials and managerial personnel from the recipient countries, offering one-year or two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs
The scholarship offers one-year or two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs for the purpose of offering inter-disciplinary education to top-level personnel working in the fields of government, trade, foreign affairs, agriculture, technology, education, culture, and health, building intellectual capacity and facilitating the economic and social development of the recipient countries. These programs provide assistance to government officials, research fellows, and senior managerial personnel for their master and doctoral education in China. The programs are fully conducted in English. Admission requirements include a bachelor’s degree, relevant working experiences, and good health conditions, essential for the high-compact curriculum programs.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): View list below
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Applied fields of government, trade, foreign affairs, agriculture, technology, education, culture and health, building intellectual capacity and facilitating the economic and social development of the recipient countries.
- Program Period: MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program supports Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3 years. Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program.
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
MOFCOM Scholarship Participating Universities
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
- Renmin University of China
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- University of International Business and Economics
- Beihang University
- Nankai University
- Tianjin University
- Jilin University
- Fudan University
- Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Tongji University
- East China Normal University
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Nanjing University
- Zhejiang University
- Xiamen University
- Shandong University
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Zhejiang Normal University.
MOFCOM Scholarship will cover:
- Exemption from tuition fees, teaching materials fees, research and investigation fees, English teaching subsidies, and graduation thesis guidance fees.
- Free access to on-campus accommodation.
- Living subsidy: 36000 RMB/Year. for each master’s degree student; 42000 RMB/Year. for each doctoral degree student.
- Settlement allowance: 3000 RMB/person.
- Comprehensive medical insurance in China.
- Free round-trip international air ticket: 1 time for students studying for one year; for those studying for two years or more, 1 time of free round-trip international air ticket plus n-1(n for the number of schooling years) time(s) of round-trip air ticket for returning home to visit relatives.
- All degree students are required to participate in the annual review, and those who pass the academic performance assessment can continue to enjoy the full scholarship in the second year.
- Other expenses are managed by the Ministry of Commerce or the school, and won’t be distributed to the students. The Ministry of Commerce only provides funding for students within the academic system. The student whose graduation is postponed will not continue to receive funding.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for MOFCOM Scholarship
To qualify for MOFCOM Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Applicants must be healthy non-Chinese citizens under the age of 45 (born after Sept. 1, 1976) from the developing countries.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above with three or more years of work experience.
- Applicants with professional learning or working background related to the program and still in service will be preferable.
- Must be serving as public officials at the department level or above (or corresponding levels) of the government of the home country, senior management personnel of various institutions and enterprises, or academic backbones of universities and scientific research institutions.
- The Applicants must be proficient in English and utilizing English for specialty course study.(Reference Standard: IELTS 6.0 or above in overall band score, or new TOEFL 80 or above).
- All applicants shall be in good physical and mental conditions. A health certificate or medical report issued by a local public hospital is required. The Applicants should have no diseases prohibited by China’s Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations from entering China or from staying in China for a long time, including severe hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, other chronic diseases, mental disorders or infectious diseases which may have a serious impact on public health. Applicants who are in the period from a major surgery recovery, onset of the acute disease, or have severe disabilities will not be considered. Females during pregnancy are not allowed to participate in training in China. If the Applicant becomes pregnant while studying in China, she will be expelled from school.
- Students having studied in China or having been admitted to other Chinese government scholarship programs are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants should be equipped with the potential for career development in this field and intend to promote friendly exchanges and cooperation between the home country and China.
How to Apply for MOFCOM Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MOFCOM Scholarship:
(1) You must aply online for the university on the university website.
(2) Then apply for the scholarship, You must prepare the following documents:
- Prepare an original copy and photocopy of each document (Physical Examination Form),
- English Language Proficiency Test Results,
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport,
- Research Plan,
- Personal Statement,
- Official Transcripts,
- Academic Recommendation Letter
(3) Create an account to apply for the scholarship from here.
(4) Sign-in and fill the scholarship application with the following information (Personal Details, Select the correct “Program Category”, Input the correct Agency Number, Input Application Information).
(6) Click” Print the Application Form” and download the form.
(7) Submit the scholarship application under the requirements of the dispatching authorities.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023