Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate and Masters studies. This scholarship is valued at $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Southern Cross University Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate and masters studies at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is a multi-campus university on Australia’s east coast. Main campuses are located at the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour and Lismore.
In the latest Excellence in Research for Australia report, Southern Cross achieved outstanding ratings of ‘at world standard’ or above in 23 research fields. The university has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Southern Cross university is offering the SCU Scholarships to support international students wishing to study at the university. The Scholarship provides students from $5,000 to $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session. For more details click here
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Note: For more information click here.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023