HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR GST PORTAL
Visit the site https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net
1. Enter your username and password the initial username is the matriculation number and the password is also the matriculation number in lower case (small letters)
2. After a successful login, you will be prompted to change your password
A -enter your old password (i.e. your matric number)
B -enter your new password (any).
C -confirm the new password by retyping it exactly.
D -check to see that your email address, programme, study centre etc. have been entered correctly. If not, make the appropriate changes
E -click on save
3. You will get the message that the changes have been saved.
4. Under the My Courses block, click on “Go to Online Courses.”
5. You will be asked to confirm your login. Enter your username and new password
6. You will be logged into the Online Learning Management system
7. Click on any of the courses you have registered for and begin going through the content. You can interact with the course facilitators and other students
8. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “forgot your password” link. Enter your correct email address as in your noun portal account. A password reset link will be sent to your email
9. Please contact LCM if you are having any challenge.
Notice ! Notice!! Notice!!!
Orientation for all students who registered for these courses
*ENT210, ENT312,ENT412,CRD409 *- will hold as follows
Date: Wednesday September 18,2019
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: NOUN, 14/16 Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island ( Mushin Study centre)280