TIPS ON NOUN TMA FOR FRESHERS
What You Need to Know About Tma
As we await the release of the TMA for 2019/2 semester, let me tell you some things need to know about it.
1. TMA is the acronym of Tutor Marked Assignment
2. It is the continuous assessment of NOUN.
3. It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.
4. A course, ENT409 for instance, has 3 TMAs. Namely, TMA1, TMA2, and TMA3.
5. Each TMA has 10 questions. (10 marks)
6. It is done and submitted online from d students portal.
7. Whatever you score in a TMA (TMA 1 for instance) eventually be over 10marks.
8. Your total 3 TMA score is what will be used for your assessment.
9. You cannot re attempt your TMA again once you submit it.
10. If what happened last semester is to go by, it then means that you can’t see TMA 2 until you submit TMA 1. In the same way, until you submit TMA 2, you cant see TMA 3.
11. A good TMA score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day
12. Those offering gst courses, should note that Gst course has a different means of accessing its Tma, there is another website to submit GST tma,
you will need to create a log in details, before accessing the Tma, ones tma start i will give u guidelines.