The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a body empowered by law to conduct Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities
Checkout List of Nigeria Polytechnics with their Cut-off Marks
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA AS A STUDENT
Netcontacts Business: Discover How You Can Be Making ₦1500 From Each Person You Invite To Join Netcontacts Membership
NOTE: All payments goes into your local bank account.
If You Fail To Make Money With This as a student, I Bet You, There Is No Easier Way Than This When It Comes To Making Money Today From The Internet Legitimately. I said this because there're many scam online business out there today. We've so far introduced my students on this online business, and today many of them are using this platform to fund their schools fees. 100% Legitimate!!!
1) No central account
2) No profit sharing
3) No third party payment
4) With the recent features on their site, this means you can now be promoting your products and services for FREE
4) It has one of the top online reputations. You can go online later and do your findings yourself.
5) In this business you're the Boss
6) One time activation fee of ₦1,500 for full membership and thereafter you could be making more than ₦30,000 per week as a student.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS BUSINESS:
1) Internet Access – Either through phone or Computer
2) Valid Bank Account (Savings or Current)
3) ₦1, 500 only (One time, you will not need to pay a dim again for life!)
SO LET’S GET STARTED
Click on this link to register https://netcontacts.com.ng/invitation?code=158748571158
VISIT: www.netcontacts.com.ng and use this Invitation Code 158748571158
Comments are closed.