Applications are invited for The University of Glasgow International Student Scholarship program which is offered to Individuals who wants to study for a Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree program at the University.
This scholarship program aims to attract exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills, and may also take into consideration applicants on needs by needs basis.
- International applications (non-EU): July 21, 2018
- UK and EU applications: August 25, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of study: Scholarships are for the field of Business Administration.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must successfully pass your interview and receive an unconditional offer.
- For 2018-19 intakes, applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances will be put into consideration.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.
After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submit your scholarship application.
Candidates should expect to have a response about the Scholarship application within five working days.
Visit The Official Website For More Information90