The Central Queensland University, Australia is offering the Agriventis International Scholarship program to Individuals who are looking to undergo a degree program at the University.
The scholarship will provide a living allowance stipend of $30,000 per year (fixed value), for up to three years.
Application Deadline: 20th April 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The Scholarship will provide a living allowance stipend of $30,000 per year (fixed value), for up to three years. Full-time scholars will be eligible to receive the scholarship tax-free. The stipend will be paid in fortnightly instalments through the University’s payroll system.
- Applicants must be a domestic student or an international student, approved for admission and enrolling in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity
- Applicants must have completed their Masters and Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
Applicants should, in the first instance, contact Dr Surya Bhattarai or Prof Kerry Walsh for further information about this scholarship project.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Full applications for the Agriventis PhD Scholarship are to be submitted by email to email@example.com. Please note that a full application should only be submitted following a discussion with Dr Bhattarai or Prof Walsh.
Applications are to include:
- A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience [with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above]
- Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
Visit The Official Website For More Information