Table of Contents
If you want to pursue your higher education in Australia, you should not miss this great opportunity. In this article, we will explain in detail about University of Tasmania Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Tasmania Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for masters and PhD. This scholarship will provide AUD $28,597 per annum and relocation allowance up to AUD $2,000.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Law and Education, Business and Economics, Health and Medicine, Sciences and Engineering
- Program Period: PhD: 3.5 years with no extension available. It is important to be aware that the duration of the scholarship is less than the maximum length of candidature which is 4 years.
Masters: 2 years with no extension available.
- Deadline: March 07, 2022 / July 18, 2022, October 10, 2022
University of Tasmania Scholarship will provide:
- Stipend: AUD $28,597 per annum (2021 rate). This rate is indexed annually on 1st January.
- Relocation allowance: The TGRS provides an allowance to assist with costs associated with relocating to Tasmania to undertake a Higher Degree by Research up to AUD $2,000.
- Other allowances: Award holders may also receive minor awards, allowances or other earnings which are supplementary to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, or income derived from part-time work undertaken within the guidelines set by the University.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tasmania Scholarship
To qualify for University of Tasmania Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Successful applicants must have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies and have achieved at least an upper second class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Awards are only available to those who will be undertaking a full-time research Masters or Doctoral degree in 2022.
- Candidates must not be receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program (if that income is greater than seventy-five per cent of the base RTP stipend rate).
- Income unrelated to the applicant’s Higher Degree by Research (e.g. employment income) or income received for the candidate’s Higher Degree by Research but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Applicants who have completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level; and/or held an Australian Government or University funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than 6 months are eligible to apply and will be considered in the competitive selection process but will not be prioritized against other applicants who have not.
How to Apply for University of Tasmania Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Tasmania Scholarship:
- Applicants should complete an application in conjunction with their supervisory team. Please indicate on the application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Future candidates should review the scholarship information above and then visit our Apply Now page for further instructions. Applications for scholarships will be reviewed and ranked on a competitive basis.