IELTS Exam Slot Booking (Academic & General Test): Check How to Book a Test Slot Online/Offline
Table of Contents
IELTS Slot Booking: All those who are planning to study abroad and especially in a major English-speaking country must be preparing for the IELTS Exam. Candidates need to register for the IELTS test by going to its official website. Opting for appropriate dates for IELTS Exam 2022 is one of the most significant factors in getting admitted to your choice of college. Also, make sure to check your convenience as you need sufficient time to prepare for the IELTS Exam as well.
Apart from this, various colleges/universities have rolling deadlines, here candidates can submit their IELTS 2022 scores as per their convenience. In addition to this, some colleges/universities have set one deadline date where the candidates have to apply with their IELTS Scores. Therefore, after deciding the correct date and according to your convenience do IELTS Slot booking.
IELTS Registration 2022
IELTS exam aspirants need to register themselves for the exam. IELTS paper-delivered test is administered 4 times a month or 48 times in a year. Also, the computer-delivered IELTS test is also conducted multiple times in a year, so candidates have the flexibility to register for IELTS exam slot booking. We have mentioned the complete process for IELTS slot booking for both online and offline modes.
IELTS Slot Booking Online
Step 1: Visit IELTS official website
Step 2: Create your profile and give your details
Step 3: Select your preferred IELTS test center, exam date, and IELTS exam slot
Step 4: Pay the IELTS test fee using a credit card
Step 5: Check the IELTS test fee confirmation for IELTS slot booking on your registered email id
Step 6: Make sure that you keep that mail for future reference
IELTS Slot Booking Offline
Step 1: Visit the official IELTS website
Step 2: Check out the nearest IELTS test center which suits you.
Step 3: Register on the IELTS website and pay the online registration fee of Rs 14,700. Also, you can also download the registration form and submit it at the local test center.
Step 4: The confirmation of the date and time will be sent by the test center.
Step 5: Also note that the speaking test will be conducted on a separate date within 7 days of registering for the IELTS test.
Key points to remember while booking the Slot for the IELTS exam:
- The aspirant must have completed the age of 16.
- The candidate must carry a valid passport at the time of entering the Test Center
- Make sure the information which you are giving while registering should match with the information form in the applicant’s passport.
Documents Required for IELTS Slot Booking
Please read below about the documents required for IELTS slot booking for both online and offline methods.
- Proof of payment done through demand draft (DD) or ‘British Council Copy’ of ICICI bank payment slip
- Copy of IELTS exam application acknowledgment received after registering online
- IELTS application form
- IELTS payment proof done through demand draft (DD) or ‘British Council Copy’ of ICICI bank payment slip
Cancellation or Refund IELTS Fee
Apart from this, candidates can also cancel or postpone the IELTS Exam 2022 by paying the cancellation or postpone fee. They will receive the refund after deducting the administration fee which is 25% (roughly Rs 3,675) of the test fee.
IELTS Test centers
The IELTS 2022 exam can be given around the year and can be given in the following test centers across India:
Patiala, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Kottayam, Lucknow, Kochi, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, Surat, Chandigarh, Chennai, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Bhatinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, and Bengaluru.
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Listening Section
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Reading Section
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Writing section
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Speaking Section
- How to Improve your IELTS Listening Score
- Best 5 Books and Resources for IELTS
- Time to Start the IELTS Preparation
- IELTS Exam: Tips to Achieve a High Score
- Section Wise IELTS Exam Syllabus
- How to Prepare for IELTS at Home
- Top 10 IELTS Coaching Centers in India
- How to Calculate IELTS score
- IELTS Eligibility Criteria
- IELTS Exam Fees in India
- IELTS Exam
- IELTS Academic vs IELTS General
- IELTS vs TOEFL vs PTE – Advantages and Disadvantages, Pros
- Differences Between IELTS vs TOEFL vs PTE
- List of Entrance Exams to Study Abroad
- International Entrance Exams to Study Overseas
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
- British Chevening Scholarships in UK for International Students
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA
- Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- ESED Scholarships for Sustainable Energy Development Studies
- OFID Scholarship Award for International Students
- Top 10 Scholarships for Study in Any Country or Anywhere
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
- Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships
- McDonald Fellowships (Fully Funded)
- UK – International Scholarships
- KU Leuven Scholarship| Application Process Fully Funded
- ARES Scholarships Belgium| Fully Funded
- Uk Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program