How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
Within 13 days of attempting the IELTS exam, you will receive a Test Report Form (TRF) including your IELTS scores. You will get only one copy for yourself, but you can request up to five additional TRFs meant to be to universities, scholarship bodies, etc. You can request these within a month of taking the IELTS exam. The TRF report sent to you will be sent by courier. Submission of scores to universities will be done electronically. That can be arranged through the IDP office or the British Council free of charge. If you request more than five TRFs, you will have to pay an extra fee. These are sent directly to the selected universities/organizations.
If you wish to request additional TRFs to be sent to colleges after a month of taking the IELTS, you must fill a form called Application for the Issue of Additional TRFs. You will be charged an extra fee for each additional TRF you request after the allowed one-month period.
You have to pay a fee for sending Additional Test Report Form (ATRF) to every college. It means you have to pay extra for sending an additional IELTS score report.
You may also like:
- Uk Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- UK Scholarships 2022-2023 (for International Students)| Fully Funded
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
Charges for sending the physical copy of TRF:
- By Post: You need to pay INR 400 for sharing your scores with every organization. In this, IDP will not share the tracking or reference number with you. They are also not responsible for the delivery.
- By Courier (DHL): You need to pay INR 1500 for sharing your IELTS scores with every organization. The tracking ID/reference number will be shared with you once the report is dispatched.
- Electronically: Sending the first five reports is free which you get at the time of registering for the test. After that, you need to pay INR 250 per university for sending an additional score report.
IDP takes 7-10 working days to process your ATRF request.
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Listening Section
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Reading Section
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Writing section
- IELTS Preparatory Tips: Speaking Section
- How to Improve your IELTS Listening Score
- Best 5 Books and Resources for IELTS
- Time to Start the IELTS Preparation
- IELTS Exam: Tips to Achieve a High Score
- Section Wise IELTS Exam Syllabus
- How to Prepare for IELTS at Home
- Top 10 IELTS Coaching Centers in India
- How to Calculate IELTS score
- IELTS Eligibility Criteria
- IELTS Exam Fees in India
- IELTS Exam
- IELTS Academic vs IELTS General
- IELTS vs TOEFL vs PTE – Advantages and Disadvantages, Pros
- Differences Between IELTS vs TOEFL vs PTE
- List of Entrance Exams to Study Abroad
- International Entrance Exams to Study Overseas