Table of Contents
Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! Humber International Entrance Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Humber College Entrance Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for undergraduate and masters studies. One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Varies according to program
Humber International Entrance Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Humber International Entrance Scholarships
To be eligible for Humber International Entrance Scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
How to Apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
Please follow the following steps to avail Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
- You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
- You will also need to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.
Related Posts: JAMB
- Is JAMB Result 2022 Out
- JAMB – NABTEB no longer recognized for direct entry
- JAMB Announces 140 As Cut Off Mark For 2022 University Admission
- JAMB approves cut-off marks for varsities, polytechnics
- JAMB fixes cut-off marks for 2022 admissions
- Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Result 2022: How to Check Online and Offline (SMS)
- 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Form › Registration Instructions and Guidelines
- JAMB CBT Software for 2022 UTME Candidates to Get High Score
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates
- Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) Brochure for 2022/2023 [Latest & Original Version]
- (JAMB) Matriculation List For NYSC Mobilization
- How to Create JAMB Online Profile
- (JAMB) Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates 2021 & Past Years
- JAMB CBT Centers Approved for 2022 UTME/DE Registration and Other Essential Services in Nigeria and Abroad
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for 2022/2023 UTME [Official Version]