How to Upload Passport on Nouonline Student Portal
In this post, i will show you step by step guide on how to upload your picture to National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Nouonline Portal. It’s very important to upload your picture on your portal. (Upload Passport on Nouonline)
STEPS TO UPLOAD PASSPORT TO NOUN PORTAL
- Take a passport-size picture with a plain (white/light) background
- Scan / copy the picture to your hard drive or other storage medium
- Make sure the photo is in JPG or PNG format
- Name the picture using your matric number, for example, NOU179546789.jpg or NOU179546789.png
- Go to http://nouonlin.net
- Log in to your portal
- Click on ‘Upload your photo’
- Navigate your system/phone to choose the photo file from where you store it
- Click Upload
- Finally, your passport will be uploaded successfully.
Your picture should upload successfully, If you’re having any difficulties please drop your message in the comment box, we will assist you.
Now that your passport photograph is uploaded successfully on the NOUONLINE Portal, go ahead and check the List of NOUN Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses/Programmes.
If you’re having any difficulties please drop your message in the comment box, we will assist you.
- How to Check NOUN Results on support.nou.edu.ng
- Five Years Programmes In National Open University, NOUN
- How to get National Open University, NOUN Official Gmail Address
- Steps on How to Update/Activate NOUN Gmail Address
- How To Print NOUN Student ID Card on nouonline.net
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Registerable Courses | National Open University of Nigeria
- Fees Schedule | National Open University of Nigeria