Steps on How to Update/Activate NOUN Gmail Address; Noun Student Official Email Addresses
Table of Contents
We’ve been receiving complaints from students concerning password reset, remitta receipt and more…
✅ All NOUN students are hereby notified and instructed to activate their various official student Email addresses, in order to benefit or access their academic resources.
✅ All students’ personal email addresses (yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail…) registered with the school has now been changed to their NOUN STUDENT OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESSES
This means that:
1. Whenever you request (forgot password) on nouonline.net, the new password would be sent to your email@example.com mail box
2. Whenever you make a payment or credit your student portal wallet (school fee payment). Your remita invoice/receipt is sent also to your NOUN STUDENT OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Your NOUN official email address would also be used to activate the Virtual exam portal for those hoping to write virtual exam
Basically!!! YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL REGISTERED WITH NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, HAS NOW BEEN CHANGED TO YOUR NOUN OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS
So for those students doing.. I DON’T CARE. you might be doing yourself some harm.
Get up and activate your NOUN official student Email address now!
How to Update/Activate NOUN Student Email Address
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in partnership with google mail has created an official email for all its students – The management of NOUN university has directed all its students to activate their NOUN official email through gmail.com.
What is a NOUN Student Email?
The Noun Student Official Email Addresses just as explained above, are the email used by the National Open university administrations to notify their students of an upcoming events. These emails are used as official means of communication between the university student and students.
What Can I Use NOUN Student Email For?
Some of the advantages of NOUN students emails are:
- it is Used to log in to NOUN e-ticketing system
- it is the official email used for communication between students and the management
- Free access to online educational courses
- Free access to content and streaming tools.
- Free software.
- Access to premium entertainment services.
- Access to graphic design tools.
- Access to discounts on products.
How do I Access my NOUN Student Email Through Gmail?
Follow the steps below to activate/create your NOUN students emails address:
- Go to the Gmail is the website – http://gmail.com/
- Use your Matric Number as the Username and Password
- Remember like all other approaches to Password activities. You are required to RESET/CHANGE it to your desired password.
- After you have successfully created your password, it will take you to the google services and privacy page.
- Click Accept – You should be on your Gmail Dashboard.
- Five Years Programmes In National Open University, NOUN
- How to get National Open University, NOUN Official Gmail Address
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator