NOUN BUSINESS PLAN (GST302) AND HOW TO UPLOAD
– On this page, we explain everything you need to know about GST302 – Business Creation and Growth
– GST302 – Business Plan Write up, Submission/Uploading, and Presentation Date
–Incubation Centres and SDG goals
– Frequently Asked Questions About GST302 Business Plan and How To Login Into GST Portal.
– GST302 Online Facilitation and Business Idea Grading System
GST302 – BUSINESS CREATION AND GROWTH is an entrepreneurship course meant for all 300 level Students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). It is a core course and a two (2) credit unit course.
GST302 has no TMA, Student’s who have registered for the course are expected to write a business plan and submit or upload their proposed business plan online on the GST PORTAL – (https://elearn.nouedu2.net/) The writing and submission of your business plan serve as a TMA for the course.
How To Submit GST302 Business Plan
Now that you have followed the steps above to activate your GST portal, follow the steps below to upload/submit your business plan.
- Login to https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
- Click on Go to Online Course
- Click on GST302
- Open all the links in the sections to tick all the boxes as part of participation
- Scroll down to Submission of Enterprise Ideas
- Click on the link for your Incubation centre, e.g. those in Akure or Ekiti are in the Southwest incubation centre, those in Calabar or delta are in the Southsouth incubation centre.
- Scroll down to click on Add Submission
- Scroll down and click on the Add file icon. The first icon in the file selection section.
- A file selection box will open, click on Choose file
- select your business plan from the location it’s saved.
- In the save as box, we advise you should type your matric number so that it’d be saved as nou98765432.doc…
- Click on Upload This File and it’d be uploaded
- Finally, you’ll see Save changes click on it to complete the submission
- You can immediately book your presentation date, time, and mode.
- You can make your presentation online or in your incubation centre Link as a guide to making a presentation: https://youtu.be/az60xPks2rE
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria
- Checkout the Exact Courses to Register this Semester
- Checkout the Exact Amount to Pay this Semester