JAMB conducts supplementary UTME for 67 candidates; https-jamb-gov-ng
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has set Saturday, September 24, 2022, as the date for 67 candidates who registered for the 2022 UTME but were unable to take the exam or the recently concluded Mop-Up UTME due to a variety of difficulties, to take their examination at specially designated centers.
You May also like
- How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal 2023; https-jamb-gov-ng
- JAMB Change of Course / Institution 2023; https-jamb-gov-ng
- JAMB CAPS 2023; https-jamb-gov-ng
- JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin; https-jamb-gov-ng
- JAMB Matriculation List Website: For NYSC Mobilization
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME (ALL COURSES); https-jamb-gov-ng
- JAMB AND THE POLITICS OF UNIVERSITY ADMISSION IN NIGERIA; https-jamb-gov-ng
- Historical Evaluation of JAMB; https-jamb-gov-ng
- JAMB Structure And Eligibility ; https-jamb-gov-ng
- Link to Check UTME Result With Your Registration Number; https-jamb-gov-ng
- How to Check My Original Jamb Result 2023; https-jamb-gov-ng
- How to veriy jamb Results using (SMS); https-jamb-gov-ng
It would be recalled that after the 2022 UTME, the Board had reviewed the entire exercise and those candidates with biometric challenges were given the opportunity of sitting a mop-up examination.
JAMB Head, of Public Affairs and Protocol, Fabian Benjamin, who disclosed this yesterday, also announced that since the conduct of a mop-up examination is a stopgap measure, it would not be allowed to be a permanent feature of its calendar.
“Therefore, any candidate presenting any strange challenge(s) would have to indicate or declare such peculiarities at the point of registration for them to be given special consideration and allocated to centres within its National Headquarters, Abuja, for close monitoring as the Board had phased out the conduct of mop-up examinations.
”However, in spite of the discovery of a series of suspicious challenges presented by some candidates, the Board has, on account of its avowed commitment to equity and fairness, scheduled another set of 67 candidates to sit the examination at designated centres, under close scrutiny of the Board.
He noted that the decision to give the candidates the unusual opportunity is to ensure that no single innocent candidate is punished unjustly.
Related Posts: JAMB
- Is JAMB Result 2022 Out
- JAMB – NABTEB no longer recognized for direct entry
- JAMB Announces 140 As Cut Off Mark For 2022 University Admission
- JAMB approves cut-off marks for varsities, polytechnics
- JAMB fixes cut-off marks for 2022 admissions
- Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Result 2022: How to Check Online and Offline (SMS)
- 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Form › Registration Instructions and Guidelines
- JAMB CBT Software for 2022 UTME Candidates to Get High Score
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates
“These 67 candidates are, therefore, urged to print their supplementary examination notification slips from Monday, 19th September 2022, to know the centres where they would be sitting the examination.