1. All students’ wallet balance is showing the minus sign(-) meaning the Management are Auditing all payments made into your wallet. So do not panic.
2. We advise you shouldn’t make payments into your wallet for now, exercise some patience.
3. Those that recently made payment into their wallet might notice the money only appears in their view-wallet but won’t reflect on their main balance. Still don’t panic!
4. Those that just did password reset will notice that the default password sent to their mail is not working, wait it will be rectified.
5. Registration of fresh courses and exams are available but registration of carryover courses have not started.
6. New semester has begun and 2020_1 POP exams are currently going on at various study centres for those that didn’t write Virtual Examination, while another semester is currently running (because of Covid, Noun is running what I call “Dual semester”)
7. Only POP students are writing their own exams as of now (300-800 level students) while E-Exam will commence after POP. (E-EXAM is for 100-200 level students only). Time table for E-Exam is not out yet.