BEATRICE RATCLIFFE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP IN MUSIC AT UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
The University of Auckland, New Zealand is offering the Beatrice Ratcliffe International Scholarship In Music to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The program aims to encourage and support domestic and international students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree program in music in New Zealand.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate course
Value of Award: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: One
- Applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework in music at the university.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- US Colleges and Universities offering International Scholarships
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Humphrey program Frequently Asked Questions
- Humphrey Program Fields Human And Institutional Capacity
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program