This is to inform all concerned persons that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2019 Convocation is on.
Registration starts from 1st June – 12th June 2019
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘B’, 2019′
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment
- NB: Please ensure you check and apply for correction of any irregularities in your details before printing.
Please note that the above information is for graduates of the 2019 Convocation Ceremony and those of 2017/2018 who are yet to register.