This is to inform you that the 2020_1 e-examinations start on
Thursday, 15th October, 2020.
Please take note of the following guidelines for the examinations:
A Student’s Matriculation Number serves as his/her
examination number. Only registered students will be allowed to sit for examinations.
Students should write examinations at their designated centres.
No more 30 minutes grace period previously allowed for candidates who arrive late.
GST Exams are slated for Day 1 and 2, Thursday, October 15 and Friday, October 16, 2020 and starts at 7.30a.m; 11.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m respectively.
Other e-exams starts on Saturday, October 17, 2020 and are slated for 8.00 a.m; 11.00 a.m. and 2.00p.m. respectively.
- You are to come into the hall with only your laminated Clearance Form
- You are to put on your I.D Card throughout the period of the examination
- You are to wear your face mask before being allowed into the
- Any activity or behavior which may be construed as examination misconduct or malpractice shall be liable to discipline in accordance with the University rules and
regulations governing examination as contained in the
- Students must observe the Supervisor’s instructions regarding
the commencement and end of an examination.
Pagers, Smart Watch and Mobile phones are not permitted at all in the examination hall.
- Silence must be observed in the examination hall.
- Any student requiring the attention of the invigilator should
raise his/her hand.
IN VIEW OF THE NCDC GUIDELINES ON COVID-19, PLEASE
ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK;
WASH YOUR HANDS/USE HAND SANITIZER KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 METRE