LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON TMA
Opening date: 5th June, 2018
Closing date: 26th June, 2018
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
1) Students can now only read and do their tmas, no printouts
2) Only a TMA will be available for a student at a time, following the timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended.
You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for that TMA
3) You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered. This is a standard rule for university.
4) Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students shoukd endeavour to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.
5) A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt for example, question 1, he/she could click NEXT to move to question 2 and so on.
6) There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)
…………………….Director, Examinations and Assessment.