1. Akure Study Centre 27th November
2. Nigeria Navy Special Study Centre Apapa 7th December
4. Osogbo Study Centre 9th December
5. Otan-Ayegbaju Community Study Centre 10th December
6. Ibadan Study Centre 11th December
7. Prison Special Study Centre Kirikiri 12th December
9. Lagos Study Centre 15th December
10. Abeokuta Study Centre 16th December
11. Awa-Ijebu Community Study Centre 17th December
12. Ado-Ekiti Study Centre 18th December
13. Iwo Study Centre 18th December
28th November to 4th December is available for any students that have uploaded their business plan
Venue: Southwest Incubation Cente
Time: 9am – 2pm
Possible (mostly likely) questions that’s going to be asked by your incubation center director.
P.S.: These are the most important points that you should know without having to skim through your buiness plan:
-Your business name – could be anything such as Fish farming, Palm oil production, Clothing design, Technology, etc.
-Your business executive summary – an overview of your business.
Simply put: what is your business is all about
-Your innovations – if it’s an existing business idea, What new and yet enticing thing must you implement for your business to stand out from your competitors?
If it’s a new one, how will you make it known, heard or become popular so that you could attract customers
-Your financial analysis – this comprises of the business start up cost (capital or principal), profits (monthly or yearly) and losses (monthly or yearly).
Lastly, another likely question might fall under, promotion and engagement. Promotion is, how popular or known will you make business be?
What steps will you take into achieving that?
Engagement simply means people talking about ur business. (Right now, the social media are the best platforms to get your promotions and engagements).