STEPS TO BUSINESS PLAN SUBMISSION
(1) Login to your NOUN LEARNING SPACE at:
(2) Click on Go to Online Courses
(3) Click on GST 302 Business Creation and Growth
(4) Open all the links in the sections to tick all the boxes as part of participation.
Read briefly ????
(5) Scroll down to Submission of Enterprise Ideas
(6) Click on the link for your Incubation centre, e.g. those in Lagos or Ibadan are in the Southwest incubation centre, those in Enugu or Anambra are in the Southeast incubation centre.
(7) Scroll down to click on Add Submission
(8) Scroll down and click on Add file icon. First icon in the file selection section.
(9) A file selection box will open, click on Choose file
(10) select your business plan from the location it’s saved.
(11) In the save as box, I advise you should type your matric number so that it’d be saved as nou12344678.pdf or nou12345678.doc…
(12) Click on Upload This File and it’d be uploaded.
(13) Finally, you’ll see Save changes click on it to complete submission.
(14) You can immediately book your presentation date, time and mode..
Source: student arrive