The GSU Part-Time Diploma courses are two-year intensive programs designed to produce intermediate/middle-level technical and administrative manpower with sound theoretical and practical knowledge who can effectively perform various functions in both private and public sectors. Additionally, it will prepare candidates for higher studies.
- GSU has released its 2022/2023 academic calendar
- GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
The Directorate of Human Resources Development, Gombe State University (GSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time Diploma programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
GSU Part-Time Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Library Science
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma in Education Planning & Administration
- Diploma in Crime Management & Security Studies
- Diploma in Social Work Administration
- Diploma in International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Diploma in Sharia and Civil Law
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Diploma in Environmental Management
Operational Set-up of the GSU Part-Time Diploma Programs: Lectures/Contacts and practical exercises shall be conducted on Friday (evening) and Saturday (throughout the day) every week throughout a semester.
GSU Part-Time Diploma Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission into the GSU Part-Time Diploma programs should possess four (4) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) preferably with English Language and Mathematics.
- HISTORY OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
- UNDERGRADUATE PROCEDURE INTO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE
- The Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry IN UI
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN FACULTY OF ARTS
- ABOUT ARCHAEOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY DEPARTMENT IN UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
- The Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan
- The Faculty of Law History IN UI
How to Apply for GSU Part-Time Diploma Admission Form
Cost: The cost of each GSU Part-Time Diploma application form is Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) only, which is non-refundable.
- Visit https://www.dhrd-gsu-edu.com/adm/
- Click to select whether you are applying for GSU Part-Time Degree (Level 100), Part-Time Direct Entry (Level 200), or GSU Part-Time Diploma.
- Enter Full Name of Applicant and E-mail Address and Click ‘Pay Application Fees.
- Make payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) only via card, Bank transfer, or USSD.
- After payment is confirmed, click ‘Proceed to Form’ and fill the online application form.
- Check and confirm that all data entered is correct, and click ‘Post Application.’
- Click ‘Generate form,’ print the PDF file generated, and attach photocopies of all relevant credentials.
- Submit to the Directorate of Human Resources Development’s office of the university and obtain acknowledgment.
- All completed forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director on or before Friday, April 28th, 2023.
Note: The Directorate may change the course applied by a prospective candidate where necessary.