MEETING WITH THE STUDY CENTRE DIRECTOR
BREAKING: Rules for NOUN EXAM
- You are expected to be in the exam hall 30mins before the exam kick off
Students who are a minute late will not be permitted to enter the exam hall
- Students are to dress decently to the exam hall.
- Students are to talk politely to the school staff in exam hall irrespective of the challenges you find yourself
- Students must conduct themselves in decorum during and after exam
- Mother’s with children are to conduct their children.
6. Come with the original copy of your agreement form
- It’s compulsory you come with your I.d card and exam regs slip
- For those that did not made payment but use the hacking system to borrow from the portal. You are advised to go and pay now.
- As ewallet slip will be attached to registration slip
If your matric no is falling short of a digit or written incorrectly, then you don’t have result
: No university will ever keep your result for any reason
If you have registered for the semester exam and you are undisposed to write the exam, kindly write to the study centre director. Then you wouldn’t have to pay for another registration fee the next semester.