NOUN Students Finally Get Accepted By NYSC for Youth Service 2020
Breaking news reaching our news desk today, is that the management board of the National Open University of Nigeria (noun) fight for her students to join the National Youth Service Corps (nysc) programmes is now a success, as latest information reaching our portal has it, that the NYSC official portal has listed Noun Lagos centre among it’s participating institution. The big question is; do noun students go for NYSC?
1. The Nysc batch b passing programme can be checked, using the detailed guidelines provided below.
First step is to visit the Nysc registration portal through the website below to check the NYSC senate approved list.
3. Click on the dropdown box and you will see it there yourself, the “National Open University of Nigeria Lagos, listed among the NYSC senate approved list.
4. Then type in your Matriculation Number:
5. Proceed and type in your Surname:
6. Lastly, enter your correct Date of birth:
7. Then click on “Search” to check your details.
This is good news, please and please share this information and let the world, Nigerians know that the National Open University of Nigeria, which is listed among the top 25 best academic institutions in Nigeria, has reached another milestone, because starting from today, all Noun graduates will be going for the NYSC programme.
This means that all NOUN students can now participate in the NYSC programme, and the school board is trying their best to make noun among the best in Nigeria.
One thing is certain, Noun students are among the best in the World.
– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) NYSC Registration Guidelines.
– NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
– NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter for 2020/2021 Graduates
This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2019/2020 & 2021 Convocation is on.
Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on 7th March 2021.
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
1) Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
3) Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘A’, 2021′
4) Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
5) Fill in the required details and click on ‘Continue’
6) Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
7) Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
8) You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
9) Proceed to make Payment.