Some said that Zenith bank Noun fees remita payment are not reflecting in their Noun new portal – Nouonline.net, but I’ve come to prove them wrong because I just paid my noun school fees and it got reflected at one time. Wrong RRR or No Response from Remita! Remitta Payment Not Reflecting In Your Nouonline Student Portal.
But how? Why is my case so different?
Before now, Noun fees payment made to the Nounonline portal is automatically updated on the Noun student portal. No issues like noun remita rrr not found or e-wallet funding error response but since the migration of the Noun website [Portal.nou.edu.ng] to [Nouonline.net] so many of the noun site features changed.
Worry no more if your Noun paid fees not reflecting after remita payment in your student e-wallet because i will show you how i got my own Noun fees payment reflects with no sense of regret.
How To Solve NOUN Fees Remita Payment Not Reflecting on the Noun Portal
1. Go to the Nouonline Portal website > www.nouonline.net
2. Login to your Noun student portal account
3. Enter your Noun student login info – Matric no., password and Click ‘Submit’
4. At Noun Studware, Click on ‘Manage Wallet’ and select ‘ Check wallet payments’
Now, you should be on the Nouonline wallet payment status page
5. Enter your Nou Student matric number, Remita RRR generated code and Click ‘Check Wallet Payment’
And this could be the case, saying:
- This RRR not found
- RRR is not found for Wallet Payment
- No Positive Response Yet from Remita, Please Check again later.
- No Reference to wallet funding
- RRR not found in the e-wallet
Don’t panic, just return to Noun site homepage => https://www.nouonline.net/
6. At the Noun website homepage, Click on ‘RRR Check’ to confirm your remita payment status
7. Enter your Remita RRR generated code, Choose payment category (wallet funding in most cases) and Click on ‘Check’.
Now, you should get a successful transaction message showing:
The Remita Reference NumberAmount PaidTransaction dateCategory andOrder ID
Re-login into your Nouonline student portal and repeat the step 4 & 5 – Noun fees payment procedures.
Instead of – This RRR not found, you’ll see something like payment record on table17a
Congrats, you can go back and register your Noun courses/exam… it’s done.
Other Related Posts:
- HOW TO CARRYOUT NOUN PORTAL REGISTRATION
- national open university of nigeria courses
- NOUN POSTGRADUATE TRANSCRIPTS APPLICATION GUIDELINES