Queensland University Law Scholarships 2023
Queensland University Law Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Bachelor and Masters in Law studies. This scholarship is valued at 25% or 50% of the laws component of masters degree program.
The School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering scholarships for outstanding international students seeking admission into a coursework masters programs in law—the Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), and the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or dual degree programs.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university primarily located in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university. UQ is considered one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most reputable in the world. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland.
The School of Economics and UQ Foundation have successfully developed a close working relationship over a number of years, with increasing numbers of international students deciding to pursue an economics degree at UQ after completing their Foundation studies. Students wishing to have a degree that provides critical thinking skills, problem-solving ability and strong analytical tools which they can apply to a diverse range of business environments and industries are recognising the importance of economics to long-term career opportunity.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Queensland University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland. The Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw), dual degree programs.
- Program Period: Four years for Undergraduate. Two years for Masters.
- Deadline: Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 October. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 15 May.
Queensland University Scholarship provides the recipient:
- Two scholarships are offered for undergraduate.
- Four scholarships are on offer; two scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees and two scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL) or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) programs.
- The scholarship does not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Queensland University Law Scholarship
To qualify for Queensland University Law Scholarship for International Students, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- International students who have applied or are applying for admission into a postgraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
How to Apply for Queensland University Law Scholarship?
(1) You must first apply to study at UQ. You will need to apply to study the LLM, MIL, MICLaw or dual degree programs.
(2) Once you have an existing application with UQ, or have received an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the following supporting documentation:”
- official academic transcript/s
- two reference letters
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
- For queries or assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023