NOUN Final Clearance Form and Guidelines For Graduation 2022
Please kindly take note of the following:
Clearance have started at all Study Centres taking place at the Bursary Dept. You are to download or buy the Clearance Forms and fill as necessary and attach your printed full e-wallet statement showing your payment for both Project and IT fees, your completely filled out graduate exit survey forms, as well as the page on which your name appeared on d graduation list.
Upon fulfillment of d above, you will be assessed on whether to pay any outstanding fees e.g. JAMB Regularization and Result Verification fees or any other outstanding fees. Convocation fee is yet to be determined by the school Management according to the Bursary staff, hence you are to wait till end of the month when it will hopefully have been fixed in order to pay accordingly via Remita.
You may also like:
- Requirements For NOUN Graduation Clearance 2021/2022 session
- NOUN 2021/2022 Graduation Students: Check if Your Name is Among
NOUN Clearance Form 2022
Click the button below to download NOUN students final clearance form 2022
You can now explore the Graduate Exit Survey as under listed below.
All graduands from inception are required to complete the Graduate Exit Survey which can be accessed at http://researchandadvancement.nouedu.net/content/graduate-exit-survey
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites