NOUN Portal TMA Login Procedure for New and Returning Students 2020
noun tma-2021-1 TMA SCHEDULE/TIMETABLE. This is to notify the general public and the New students /Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the NOUN University has released the New NOUN TMA Timetable (Timeline) with the New Guidelines and TMA Opening date / Closing date for the 2020 Tutor-marked Assignment exercise.
TMA 1: 30th April – 9th May
TMA 2: 10th May – 19th May
TMA 3: 20th May – 29th May
POP EXAM: 1st June – 15th June
e-Exam: 22nd June – 6th July
NOUN TMA Guidelines 2020
- All Students can only read and do their TMAs. No printout this time.
- Only a TMA will be available to a student at a time following the TMA timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended. You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for your TMA.
- You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered, this is a standard rule for the university.
- Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students should endeavor to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.
- A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for the student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt, for example, question 1, he/she could click ‘NEXT’ to move to question 2 and so on.
- There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)