noun nysc 2021; NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) NYSC Registration Guidelines.
– NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
– NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter for 2020/2021 Graduates
This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of noun nysc 2021 Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2019/2020 & 2021 Convocation is on.
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Return to Homepage http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than
N3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)
- Check your dashboard to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.