noun student login with matric number
NOUN Students Registration Portal for New Students / NOUN Returning Students
The Noun students portal login page has not been quite through for most Noun returning students and the Noun new students because the Noun Students Registration Portal state it boldly that You must register for the 2021/1 Semester on the portal first before continuing with your noun course and examination registrations; noun student login with matric number.
In other to get over the Noun portal registration page alert and/or message. You must register your noun student information correctly and accurately without missing a word.
NOUN Students Registration Portal Procedure for New Students and NOUN Returning Students
- Go to the noun online registration portal => www.nouonline.net
You may find Cloudflare checking your browser IP before accessing the Nouonline.Net website, for safety reasons.
- At the Nouonline website homepage. Click on the ‘STUDENT LOGIN‘ menu button
It is located before the STAFF LOGIN and after CHECK RRR button.
- From the New Nouonline Portal menu buttons, Click the ‘REGISTER‘ button
It is only the REGISTER button that’s clickable between HOME, LOGIN, and REGISTER buttons.
- ill the displayed Noun students registration portal form and click the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
Note that all form fields are required and must be entered correctly.
Points to Note When Inputting NOUN Online Registration Form Values
- Your Noun student matric number and email address must be writing in small letters, and enter your surname and other names in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You may change your noun portal password straightaway but not your email address. Only the Noun staff / Administrator can update registered emails.
- After Completing NOUN Students Portal Registration Form
- Perform the step 1 – 3 again
- On the provided space. Enter your Matric Number, Password and Click the ‘SUBMIT‘ button to log into your Noun student portal.