IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NOUN TMA TIMETABLE. Pls always print out your exam results as it’s been released every semester.
National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN TMA Submission Timetable, NOUN TMA Closing Date and Guidelines For 2021_1 Semester
This is to inform New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the authorities of the NOUN University have released the NOUN TMA Submission Timetable with the New Guidelines and TMA Opening date/closing date for the 2021_1 Semester Tutor-marked Assignment (TMA).
New Scheduled For NOUN TMA Submission 2021_1 Semester
NOUN management have released a new timeline for TMA submission.
TMA 1 Submission Timetable
According to NOUN 2021 academic calendar, TMA 1, TMA 2 and TMA 3 submission are scheduled below
NOUN TMA SUBMISSION TIMETABLE
|S/N||TMA||Start Date and Time||Closing Date and Time|
|1.||TMA1||1 A.M – April 30th, 2021||12 Midnight – May 9th 2021|
|2.||TMA2||1 A.M – 10th May 2021||12 Midnight – 19th May 2021|
|3.||TMA3||1 A.M – 20th May 2021||12 Midnight – 29th May 2021|
NOUN TMA Guidelines 2021
- All Students can only read and do their TMAs. No printout this time.
- Only a TMA will be available to a student at a time following the TMA timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended. You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for your TMA.
- You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered, this is a standard rule for the university.
- Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students should endeavor to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.
- A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for the student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt, for example, question 1, he/she could click ‘NEXT’ to move to question 2 and so on.
- There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)
- NOUN Portal TMA Login Procedure for New and Returning Students 2020
- Noun Requirements For Students