NOUN Portal TMA Login Procedure for New and Returning Students 2020
Good news for everyone. NOUN TMA Portal is now active so you can start submitting TMAs.
Meanwhile, The National Open University of Nigeria TMA (Tutor-marked assignments) are the means by which students’ learning outcomes are measured against the stated learning objectives for each course and programme.
– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) TMA Portal has been CHANGED!
– Procedures to follow on how to Take NOUN TMA has be modefied
– When you log in as a student you are taken straight to the TMA Portal page where your registered exams are listed. Click on the appropriate TMA and start answering.
National Open University of Nigeria TMA Explained
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) is a marking scheme for NOUN, and it contributes 30% of the student total mark. Point to Note, this same as Test in other learning institutions.
The Student is expected to answer or submit Three (3) NOUN TMA. Then, her Best three solved TMAs will be selected and marked by 30%.
The Assignment is to be done at your pace and convince in as much as you don’t exceed the giving time (deadline) for submission because it has a closing date.
Then, the final examination takes 70% score mark hence, making TMAs necessary if a student must come out with a more excellent result.
Want to access your Tutor-marked assignments TMA Portal? To begin TMA submission? Follow the procedures below.
1. Go-to the National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN website > www.nouonline.net
2. Click on “STUDENT”, click on “LOGIN” at the Nouonline Portal Login Page, enter your matric number, password and click the “Submit“ button.
Now you should be in your Nouonline student profile page.
Cool, you’re now at the NOUN TMA Portal PAGE
4. Scroll down and click on TAKE TMA 1, 2 OR 3
7. TMA is on the right side of the page.