Step by Step on How To Pay NOUN School Fees
Glad that you are looking up to the National Open University of Nigeria as an option to Obtain a new university degree certificate. And as well, you want to know about the new national open university school fees /tuition breakdown and the Noun school fees payment schedule for 2021/2022 New Students admission.
You took the right path;
To check noun school fees per semester/ year before picking up the noun application form will save you a lot. So, you don’t first pay for the Noun Admission form and feel awkward about noun fees and programme schedule.
So, Here is the Recent Noun Fees Payment Schedule for New students and Noun second semester students’ school fees in a Clearer and organized table form; starting from the undergraduate school fees to Higher Diploma(s)
You May Also Like:
- How To Resolve Noun Gst Portal
- Steps On How To Join Noun Online Facilitation Class
- Direct Entry Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc.)|National Open University
- National Open University of Nigeria School Fees For 2021_2 Semester
- How to Pay School Fees in NOUN?
- How to Pay NOUN School Fees online Through Remita in 2021?
The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN school fees for fresh students 2021/2022 academic session is out. Do you know that NOUN has the highest number of satellite campuses in Nigeria which invariably makes the university, the tertiary institution with the highest number of students in Nigeria as of today
HOW TO PAY NOUN SCHOOL FEES THROUGH REMITA
Here are the steps you should follow:-
1. Visit the National open university of Nigeria Portal => http://nouonline.net
2. Click on Student Login
3. Enter your student login details (matric number and password) and Click login
4. At the studyware student information dashboard, Click on e-Wallet
5. Choose Generate Remita Number at the drop-down menu option
6. Fill out the wallet Account funding form, you are required to type in your “Name”, “email address”, “Phone number” and “Amount”
Here I am assuming you selected the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard
7. Click Pay to Generate your NOUN Remita Retrieval Reference Code
8. Copy the Generated Remita code to any NOUN participating bank to make your payment
LIST OF BANKS TO PAY NOUN SCHOOL FEES?
These are the available lists of banks you can use to pay the NOUN School Fees.
- Zenith Bank,
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Any bank that accepts remita.
- The Remita Retrieval Reference code is a 12 digit number i.e 1101 3005 6905
- It doesn’t expire except payment has been made.
- You’ll get a message sent to your mailbox once the code is generated
HOW TO PAY NOUN SCHOOL FEES ONLINE
You can pay the National Open University school fees online without going to the bank, what you need is your Master or Visa card.
- The first step is to visit the national open university website => http://nouonline.net.
- Secondly, when the portal loads up, click on Student Login and type in your login details.
- At the student dashboard, Click on e-Wallet.
- Select the Generate Remita Number at the drop-down menu.
- Ensure you fill out the wallet Account funding form with your correct details.
- Since you will be paying Online, I’ll assume you want to pay through their bank. Simply select the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard.
- Click on the “Pay” button to generate your NOUN Remita Retrieval Reference Code.
- Finally, Copy the Remita code you generated, and go to https://www.remita.net/
- At the remita website, click on pay bills & purchase, then click on pay RRR invoice.
- Enter the RRR number and Fill in your card details.
- NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees
- NOUN Carryover Course Registration Procedure
- How To Pay School NOUN Fees
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria