How To Register Carry Over Exam on National Open University Of Nigeria Portal
Table of Contents
National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Procedure on How To Register Carry Over Course, How to Register NOUN Failed Course on Nouonline.net Portal, How to register failed exam on NOUN Portal.
The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has opened the registration portal(nouonline.net) for the Registration of carryover courses and Exams.
NOUN Outstanding Course/Carryover
A course(s) may be said to be outstanding if a student fails to write the examination he/she has registered for on grounds of illness or other conditions that may have prevented the student from writing the examination. Thus, a carry-over course is that which the student has written and failed. The course is then carried over to the immediate subsequent semester in the following session.
Step by Step On How to Register NOUN Carryover Courses:
1) To register carryover (I.e courses failed on this new portal “nouonline.net”) you need to register as EXAMS. This means you don’t need to re-register it as a Course, but as an Exam.
2) For those who have an extra semester due to missing results or carryovers, please ensure you pay a “compulsory fee” so as participate in the TMA process when active.
3) Also, for those who have to register for carryover or missing results, you “cannot” register for the affected course if the compulsory fee has not been paid.
How To Register Carry Over Course On NOUN Portal
1. Visit nouonline.com
2. Log in to your portal
3. After login, click on REGISTRATION
4. Then click on REGISTER CARRY OVER EXAMS
5. Fill in the semester you had carryover (e.g First Semester) and Level of the Carryover course (i.e 100, 200, 300 level e.t.c)
6. After the page load, click on PROCEED. The course you carry over for the level will appear, all you have to do is move to your right-hand side you will see ADD BUTTON
7. Click on the ADD button to register it, and click SUBMIT
If you follow the steps correctly you should see REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL
- NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria