GST302 Online Presentation Procedures
- DOWNLOAD ZOOM APP, Go to https://zoom.us/download and from the Download Center, click on the Download button. For Android users, After that click on download from Google play. Allow the app to download and installed.
- Login to GST portal – https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
- After Logging in, click on the dashboard where you’ll see your GST302 course.
- Scroll down a bit and click on SOUTHWEST 2021_2 PRESENTATION
- When the presentation page opens click on Join meeting at the top of the page.
- You’ll be redirected to the Zoom app.
- Once you’re on the zoom app, make sure your microphone is active.
- Make sure you have enough data on your phone
Most Likely Questions During GST302 Online Presentation
The following questions were usually asked from students:
i. What is your name and matric no?
ii. Your presentation within 2mims (That is Executive summary)
iii. What is the innovation in your business since many people are already into the business or how will your business be different from others or what gap do you want to fill.?
iv. Who are your target customers?
v. What is your SWOT analysis?
vi. What is your break-even point?
vii. How would you market your product?
viii. How much will your business cost (startup cost)?
ix. What is your organization structure?
x. Name some of your competitors in your area?
How To Join GST302 Online Facilitation
- Type the website: https://elearn.nouedu2.net/ on the browser.
- Enter your username and password
- Go to online courses
- Click on GST302
- Scroll down to South West Incubation Centre Meeting
- Click on it and join the meeting with the link that will always be sent to you.
- NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation Timetable For 2021_1 Semester
Frequently Asked Questions About GST302 Business Plan
- WHAT IS GST302?
GST302 Course Title: Business Creation and Growth is a 2 unit compulsory course in 300level 2nd semester. Formally known as GST301 with
Course Title: Entrepreneurship Studies 1.
2. IS THERE TMA FOR GST302?
There is no TMA for Gst302.
3. IS THERE AN EXAM FOR GST302?
Yes, You will write a CBT examination on Gst302 just like the normal e-exams.
4. HOW DO I STUDY FOR THE EXAM, IS THERE A TEXTS BOOK FOR GST302?
Yes, Gst302 has a texts book, you can download the pdf on the school site (nou.edu.ng) and print the hardcopy just like other texts book, or go to your study centre after registration to collect the texts book if you need the pdf download via this link https://nou.edu.ng/sites/default/files/2018-10/GST%20302%20.pdf
- WHAT IS BUSINESS PLAN?
A business plan is a write-up you will present to the school, explaining what it takes to start up a business, and how to manage the business well.
6. WHAT IS PRESENTATION?
After writing the business plan, you will need to present it to the school, explaining what is in the write-up, you can do the presentation online, you can also do the presentation in your study centre.
- WHEN IS THE PRESENTAION?
The presentation starts on 2nd May – 31st May 2021.
- HOW CAN I GET THE WRITE UP?
We can help you prepare the write-up at an affordable price. Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104
- AFTER MY WRITE UP WHAT NEXT?
Once you have a write-up, you need to upload it on the GST site, then choose a day for your presentation.
- LOG IN CREDENTIALS ON THE GST SITE?
Please, note that you need to create GST log in credential before you can access the site to upload your business plan, We have explained the step-by-step guide on this page.
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites