2021_2 APPROACH TO BUSINESS PLAN WRITING AND PRESENTATION
The Directorate has initiated a new approach to Business Enterprise writing and presentation in line with global best practices. This article is all about NOUN GST302 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) For All Zones
In the light of this, student’s enterprise ideas must be focused on any of the four thematic areas and graded according to the rubric attached herein. We will commerce sensitization of students from 7th September to 20th 2021.
The Thematic Areas.
- Agripreneur (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). Main business is agriculture or agriculture related. Agripreneur finds opportunities to make the most of agricultural products.
- Biotechnology (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). This is technology that uses biological systems, living organisms or parts of it to develop or create different products. Areas where biotechnology are mostly used are health care/medical (red), Production/industry (white), environment and crop production (green), and marine (blue).
- Green Education (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). This is a service sector which is expected to transform education in economy development with focus on environmental benefits and sustainability. Becoming environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible in terms of decisions and lifestyles. Green practices may include sustainable purchasing, electronics stewardship, transportation, pollinator protection, waste diversion, and pollution prevention
- Information Communication Technology – ICT (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). ICT services that can improve products and services in the various sectors of the economy. This may include software development or deployment.
How To Submit GST302 Business Plan
Now that you have followed the steps above to activate your GST portal, follow the steps below to upload/submit your business plan.
- Login to https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
- Click on Go to Online Course
- Click on GST302
- Open all the links in the sections to tick all the boxes as part of participation
- Scroll down to Submission of Enterprise Ideas
- Click on the link for your Incubation centre, e.g. those in Akure or Ekiti are in the Southwest incubation centre, those in Calabar or delta are in the Southsouth incubation centre.
- Scroll down to click on Add Submission
- Scroll down and click on the Add file icon. The first icon in the file selection section.
- A file selection box will open, click on Choose file
- select your business plan from the location it’s saved.
- In the save as box, we advise you should type your matric number so that it’d be saved as nou98765432.doc…
- Click on Upload This File and it’d be uploaded
- Finally, you’ll see Save changes click on it to complete the submission
- You can immediately book your presentation date, time, and mode.
- You can make your presentation online or in your incubation centre Link as a guide to making a presentation: https://youtu.be/az60xPks2rE
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites