Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and PhD. These scholarships will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 31,000 RMB per year.
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Outstanding Students (hereinafter to be referred as Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship) is launched in order to attract more outstanding students to study in our school, create a favorable and international cultural environment for the campus, and constantly improve the university’s international reputation, as well as encourage foreign students to work hard and get well-rounded.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 30, 2022 (Annual)
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship will cover:
- The tuition waive.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Up to 31,000 RMB per year.
- Medical insurance.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship
To qualify for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs should be under 30 years old and hold High School Diplomas.
- Applicants who apply for postgraduate programs should be under 35 years old and hold Bachelor’s Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants who apply for doctoral degree programs should be under 40 years old and hold Master Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports;
- Applicants should observe disciplines and obey laws.
- Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for programs taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
- No other scholarships.
How to Apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship:
(2) Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the online application system as follows:-
- Photocopy of the passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (Download here). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport successful candidates must use the same passport as used for applying for the program.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study, and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
(3) ZJNU is responsible for reviewing the qualification of applicants, and will select applicants based on the selection process who meet our demands.
(4) If being admitted, students should pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as a registration fee.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023