Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and PhD. These scholarships will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 2500 RMB.
Yangzhou University Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. All applicants shall pay for other fees.
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. 1500 RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months).
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. 2500 RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months).
- Funding Duration shall not surpass standard academic study period. International students must attend the annual review organized by YZU. For those who fail the review, the scholarship will be suspended or even canceled.
- For undergraduate students, YZU mainly checks attendance and academic performance and puts forward comprehensive reviews based on college comments, rewards and punishment. Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 70, tuition and accommodation fees are waived for the next academic year; Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 60, tuition is waived for the next academic year;
- Attendance < 95% or average scores < 60, scholarship will be suspended.
- For graduate students, YZU mainly checks academic performance and supervisors’ comments and puts forward comprehensive reviews based on scientific achievements, rewards and punishment. For those who fail the review, scholarship will be suspended.
- Students who face scholarship suspension will be deprived of scholarship but can continue studies at their own expense. They can apply for the annual review in the current academic year. If they pass the review, their scholarship will be resumed from the next academic year.
- YZU reserves the right to conduct an internal evaluation of all scholarship students before the end of the first semester. If students are deemed to have failed in the evaluation, they will be immediately suspended from the scholarship program.
- Students’ scholarship will be cancelled and no longer be resumed if any of the followings occurs: violating the Chinese laws and regulations, attending illegal organizations or activities, facing punishment, other illegal behaviors (scholarship will be cancelled immediately); failing to take part in the annual scholarship review without justifiable reasons or failing the review for two times in total (scholarship will be cancelled from the next semester).
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Yangzhou University Scholarships
To qualify for Yangzhou University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except China.
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Bachelor, Masters or PhD students.
- For undergraduate, at least 18 years old, under the age of 25 (by May 31st). For masters, at least 18 years old, under the age of 35 (by May 31th). For PhD, at least 18 years old, under the age of 45 (by May 31th).
- No other scholarship of its kind in China
How to Apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships:
(1) Sign up here.
(2) Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major then fill in your information.
(3) Upload the following required documents and submit the application:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- The Letter of Guardian’s Authorization (For young applicants who are less than 18 years old).
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or passport photo page of the Guarantor.
- Scholarship students, who cannot register on time due to personal reasons, can apply for extension for at most one month. Those who fail to register on time will be considered giving up scholarship.
- Scholarship can be reserved for one year for scholarship students who face schooling suspension due to sickness. Living allowance will not be provided during schooling suspension. Scholarship cannot be reserved during schooling suspension due to other reasons.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023