Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program
Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides up to $40,000 per year, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to network with the larger Cooke Scholar community.
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the nation’s top four-year colleges and universities.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding, as well as a thriving network of over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni.
Please also check the list of USA Scholarships 2021-2022
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 18, 2021
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2022.
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2022.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually with the assistance of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Academic ability and achievement: Maintains a strong academic record and receives outstanding recommendations from teachers, shows a desire to be challenged, and demonstrates enthusiasm for learning. Eligible applicants must have a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5.
- Leadership: Motivates others, takes initiative, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Exhibits determination when faced with obstacles, goal-oriented, and confronts challenges with an ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: We consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
How to Apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship:
- Apply online on official website.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023