HOW TO LOGIN IN NOUN GST PORTAL
This article is all about How To Login In Noun Gst Portal. If it’s your first time logging into elearn, Visit the site via https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login Put your phone in auto rotate mode if you’re using an android phone or change to desktop site view to see the login icon
2. Enter your MATRIC NUMBER (small letters) as your USERNAME (use your matric number e.g nou190000019) and also as your PASSWORD(use your matric number e.g nou190000019) then click Login. The page will load and display: “an administrator has required that you change your password. please change your password to proceed.” When you get the above message, be happy because you are still on d track.
3. Still, enter your matric number in a column showing “current password”
4. Scroll down to locate where it is written password and enter a new password of your choice
5. Underneath, you will see confirm password
Now you have successfully activate your elearn account and Login.
This is to notify you that the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN management has moved TMAs of GST Courses from the nouonline student portal to a New Noun portal tma access link for all the GST TMAs.
This noun new website (GST Portal for short) is mainly for the login and Submission of NOUN GST Courses like the GST107, GST707, GST202, GST807. GST707, GST204, GST302 etc.
The NOUN Portal TMA Login Page for GST Courses
The noun new site => https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net will guide you on how to log on to the CE & GS platform so as to have access to the NOUN GST Learning Audio/Video, GST Course materials, Online facilitation and GST TMA Portal.
NOUN GST TMA Portal Login Guidelines for New Students
Username for every student is his/her matriculation number.
The Password is the matriculation number in lower case (Small letters).
You must be forced to change your password on the first login.
Upload a new passport immediately you log into your tma portal.
Read through the GST Modules as directed before you can have access to the GST Course TMA Link.
You can see the TMAs on the course page but they will not be enabled until you have completely read the modules.
- NOUN Seminar Presentation
- How To Pay For IT/SIWES Logbook
- Schedule For Oral Defense Of Siwes In Noun| National Open University
- Noun Seminar Presentation, 2021
- SIWES Programme for NOUN Students
- Lists of Available Business Plans (GST302) For NOUN
- GST302 PRESENTATION: Noun Online Facilitation
- How To Take NOUN GST Tma 2021_1
- South West Incubation Centres|Business Presentation GST302