How To Take NOUN Tma On Elearn
Table of Contents
National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) TMA Portal, How to solve TMA on elearn.nouedu2.net, NOUN TMA solution, and how to login to NOUN Virtual Learning Portal.
The Directorate of Examination and Assessment (DEA) of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has moved the TMA (Tutor Mark Assessment) portal from nouonline.net to elearn.nouedu2.net, All TMAs including departmental and GSTs courses will be submitted at NOUN ELEARN.
On this page, I will explain to you everything you need to know about elearn and how to access and submit your TMA on elearn.
What Noun Students Can Do On Elearn?
Elearn is a virtual learning environment built for the students of Open University of Nigeria, Through the portal (elearn.nouedu2.net), NOUN students can access:
- GST Course Materials
- GST Learning Videos
- TMAs and
- Online Facilitation for all courses
How To Activate Your Account And Login To Elearn
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN, YOU MAY SKIP THIS STEP
1. If it’s your first time logging into elearn, Visit the site via https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login
2. Enter your MATRIC NUMBER (small letters) as your USERNAME (use your matric number e.g nou190000019) and also as your PASSWORD (use your matric number e.g nou190000019) then click Login. The page will load and display: “an administrator has required that you change your password. please change your password to proceed.” When you get the above message, be happy because you are still on d track.
3. Still, enter your matric number in a column showing “current password”
4. Scroll down to locate where it is written password and enter a new password of your choice
5. Underneath, you will see confirm password
Now you have successfully activated your elearn account and log in.
How To Reset Elearn Portal Password
If you find it difficult to log in to your NOUN elearn portal after following the procedures stated above, send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a copy of your exam registration slip to the mail. Your GST portal password will be reset within 24hrs.
How To Take Tma On Elearn
Guidelines on how to take TMA on elearn.nouedu2.net after successful login
- Click the menu button at the top left corner and locate where you will see MY COURSES, click on it.
- The list of all your registered courses for the semester will be displayed.
- Click on one of the COURSE, Scroll down, you will see TMA Section, locate QUIZ, and beneath you would see a message like;
- Tutor Marked Assignment 1 (TMA1) Quiz.
- Click on it and click Attempt TMA now.
- After that, the TMA questions will be display, Solve them and submit.
How To Check Tma Scores
To check your TMA Scores or Grade
- Log in to your TMA portal https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
- After successful login, Click on the picture icon at the top.
- Scroll down, you will see GRADE
- Click on it
- Your grade will be displayed
How To Access Elearn Via Mobile App
You can access the National Open University Of Nigeria TMA portal via a mobile app on an android phone.
Steps to access TMA on Mobile App
1. Download MOODLE APP via GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
2. Once you have installed the app, launch it.
Insert the elearn link: ??
3. Enter your username and password I.e matric no and password..
If it’s your first time, use matric no as username and password. (All small letter)
4. Change your password to your desired choice. Use a simple password ; E.g ade, sule, ayo etc…
5. You should see an overview of your registered courses.
Select any of the courses you want to attempt and Click to TICK on every box to systematically.
- How to Login into NOUN E learning Portal for Tma Submissions
- How to apply for NOUN Admission
- NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees
- NOUN Carryover Course Registration Procedure
- How To Pay School NOUN Fees
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- Open University of Nigeria Courses and Fees
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria