As we await the release of the TMA for 2018, get to know these 11 things bout TMA.
1. TMA is the acronym of Tutor Marked Assignment
2. It is the continuous assessment of Noun.
3. It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.
4. Before a course, GST101 for instance, has 4 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2, tma 3 and tma 4.
But now it’s just TMA 1-3
5. Before, each TMA has 20 questions (except for Maths and other calculative courses which have 10). But now Every TMA’s has 10 questions
6. It is done and submitted online.
7. Before, Whatever you score in a tma (tma 1 for instance) will be divided by two, meaning the over 20 will eventually be over 10.
But now whatever you get over 10 is ur score no more division
8. Before, your best 3 tma is what will be used for your assessment.
But now it’s just 3 TMAs and that’s what will be used
9. You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.
10. If what happened last semester is to go by, it then means that you can’t see tma 2 until you submit Tma 1. In the same way, until you submit tma 2, you cant see tma 3
11. A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.
For more details and assistant