NOUN Graduation List 2021/2022
NOUN 2021_1 GRADUATION LIST BATCH 2 APPROVED ON 7TH DECEMBER, 2021 The long-awaited NOUN 2021_1 BATCH 2 graduation list is out, this list was APPROVED ON 7TH DECEMBER, 2021, for those graduands (Undergraduates, PGDs, MSCs) expecting their names on the list, kindly download the well-arranged PDF version file below by clicking on the download button. Good luck!NOUN Graduation List 2021/2022
– National Open University Of Nigeria Graduation List
– NOUN 2021 Graduation List for 11th Convocation Ceremony
– NOUN 2021/2022 Convocation List
The National Open University of Nigeria NOUN has released the 2021/2022 academic session Graduation List for the 11th Convocation Ceremony.
These convocation lists consist of all Faculties – Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Management Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of LAW, and Faculty of Arts Graduation list, We would post more NOUN graduation list on this page as soon as we get them.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more NOUN graduation lists that are yet to be released.
- COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF 2021 GRADUATION LIST
- GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 15TH JANUARY, 2021
- GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 22ND JANUARY, 2021
- GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 18TH NOVEMBER, 2021
GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 7TH DECEMBER, 2021
Why Your Name is
NOT on the NOUN Graduation list
- You have Pending/Outstanding Courses.
- You have not met the required credit units assigned to your chosen program.
- You didn’t earn up to the required CGPA to be award a university degree.
- You were involved in illegal activity.
- Your name was moved to the next graduating students after being reached the desired amount of students for 2019 convocation.
Please we advise you to always check this page for more graduation lists.
Note the following:
All graduands with the following complaints arising from this graduation list are to visit their Study Centres:
i. Graduands with Initials in their name(s): they are to provide their names in full.
ii. Graduands with Four (4) names: they are to provide their preferred three (3) names.
iii. Graduands with mis-spelt name(s): they are to provide their correct name(s).
iv. Wrongly captured Study Centre: they are to provide their correct Study Centre.