Requirements For NOUN Graduation Clearance 2021/2022 session
”National Open University Of Nigeria Graduation Clearance, NOUN Convocation Clearance Procedure, NOUN Clearance Form PDF Download and How To Pay NOUN Convocation FEE”. This article is all about Requirements/Guidelines For NOUN Graduation Clearance 2021/2022
The long-awaited NOUN 2021/2022 Gradation List is out,
After you have seen your name, the next step is to prepare the necessary documents for your clearance.
According to NOUN 2021 academic calendar, NOUN convocation ceremony is scheduled to take place on 29th – 30th of January 2022.
NOUN Clearance for Newly Graduated students has commenced in various study centres
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NOUN GRADUATION CLEARANCE
- Your full name MUST appear on the school Graduation list
- Those whose names appear on the graduating list are to visit the link below and fill the survey form, submit and print the form. http://researchandadvancement.nouedu.net/content/graduate-exit-survey
- Three (3) printed copies of Noun clearance form.
- All evidences of correct registration of Courses and Exams (such as Course and Exam Registration slips or complete E-Wallet) must be provided by you
- You must also provide evidence of payment of Jamb Regularization (6,000) and Result verification (Postgraduate: 10,000, Undergraduate: 5,000)
- All the graduating students of NOUN, must print out their E-Wallets statements from their individual portals showing payments and expenditures and final balance.
- You must provide the proof of payment of CORRECT PROJECT FEE, Industrial Training (I.T), Field observation, Teaching Practice I & II, Clinical attachment, Practicum and Seminar through e-Wallet. Note: If you’ve registered projects before January 1, 2014, with 10,000 you are exempted, but if you registered with 10,000 after 2014, you must pay a balance of 5,000.
- If you can’t find evidence of payment of the above then you need to pay the total sum of N25,000 (SIWES or I.T and Project fee)
- Ensure you make 3 copies of all payment receipts.
- Any Graduating student with a Negative balance in the portal will not be allowed to do the clearance exercise without paying the accruals
- All Graduating Students must Pay CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE of 15,000 within the stipulated time. If you return the convocation gown in good condition, you will get a refund of 5,000 in your bank account.
- The CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE of 15,000 must be paid via the official REMITA website only
- Before you can be fully cleared, you must pay a total sum of N15,000 which is analyzed below: 1) Payment for graduation Gown – N15,000.
CLARIFICATIONS ON THE ISSUE OF e-WALLET
As regard printing of e-wallet required for graduation clearance, note that, it is not compulsory to printout all the pages of your wallet because the pages are many.
The following are the important pages of your e-wallet that you are expected to print and submit at your faculty for your graduation clearance:
• page showing project registration
• page showing seminar registration
• page showing IT/SIWES registration
• page showing your wallet balance (which serves as solid evidence that you are not owing the institution)
• page showing TP/Field Course
NOUN Bursary Clearance Procedure and Requirements
These are the requirements for Noun bursary clearance exercise for final year students. It can only be done after a student must have been cleared for graduation and/or convocation but before the NOUN certificate collection. Here you have them:
- Arrange your proof of payment (Remita receipt and Bank Teller)
- Course Registration slip
- Exam Registration slip
- Comprehensive E-wallet statement
NOUN Graduation Clearance Schedule For All Faculties
Assigned days students should go to their study centre for the graduation clearance exercise.
|MONDAYS||ARTS, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCES and LAW|
NOUN Clearance Form 2021
Click the button below to download NOUN students final clearance form 2021
NOUN Convocation Fee Payment Procedure 2021
The Management of NOUN has mandated it for all Graduating Students to pay their CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE within the stipulated time.
You can pay your NOUN Convocation fee by following these simple steps:
HOW TO PAY NOUN CONVOCATION FEE
- Go to the official remita website – www.remita.net
- At the top of the website, you will see a search box with the inscription “Who do you want to pay?”. Click on that box and type “NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA“
- The name of the school (National Open University of Nigeria) will pop up, so click on it.
- On the next page, you will be provided with upto ten (10) different boxes to fill in your details. So fill the boxes as seen below:
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: Select “Miscellaneous income”
- DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: Type your reason for payment (which is CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE in this context). But if you’re also paying for other items, ensure you state it there as well.
- AMOUNT TO PAY (₦): Type the total amount you’re paying for the convocation and registration
- SELECT CURRENCY: Select “NGN – NIGERIAN NAIRA“
- PAYER’S NAME: Type your and Matric Number. E.g (Abatan Samuel Kelvin NOU123456789)
- PAYER PHONE: Type your valid phone number
- PAYER EMAIL: Type your portal email address
- CONFIRM EMAIL: Re-type your valid portal email address
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?: Select “Bank Branch” (Please don’t be tempted to use other payment methods to avoid issues)
- After a successful completion of the previous steps, you’ll be able to generate your RRR, so take the RRR to the nearest commercial Bank for final Payment.
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites