NOUN Portal Registration Guidelines For Returning Students; National Open University of Nigeria
- Step by Step Procedure for Registration for Returning students
NOUN New Semester Registration Guidelines
Login to the Noun student portal as a returning student studentarrive.com.ng
The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) new portal (nouonline.net) requires that you register a new (even as a returning student) before you are granted access to your student dashboard.
NOUN PORTAL REFRESHED FOR COMMENCEMENT OF 2021_2 SEMESTER
We hereby bring to your notice that NOUN website nouonline.net has been refreshed or updated in full preparation for the 2021_2 academic semester.
Furthermore, we want to remind you that in NOUN, it is mandatory for all students to do ”portal registration” otherwise known as semester registration or activation.
Let’s say you don’t have enough fund to register for courses and exams in the present semester, ensure you do portal activation in order for your profile to be active in the database until you are ready to resume.
HOW TO REGISTER AND UPDATE NOUNONLINE PORTAL
1. Visit National Open University Of Nigeria Website https://nouonline.net
2. Click Students
3. In the drop-down menu, click on REGISTER
The Next Opened tab takes you to the portal registration page to regain access to your NOUN students portal dashboard.
4. Follow the instructions Just as it is labelled,
For Programme: Click on the white area and choose your course of study. Example – BSc Computer Science
Enter your matric number:
Enter your Active Email address:
Your Mobile Number:
Create a New Password:
Retype the Password ( for verification):
Then Click ” the Submit Button” to complete your registration.
The next pop-up will prompt you to choose “YES” from the option, in other to finish the whole re-registration procedures.
Now, You’ll see a success message typed boldly ( SUCCESS!!!) just below the NOUN student portal registration page. That’s to confirm that your registration to the NOUN student portal has been accepted.
In that, you can now login as a returning student on the NOUonline Portal.
How To Re-Login Into NOUNONLINE Student Portal
1. Visit National Open University Of Nigeria Website > http://www.nouonline.net
2. At the NOUonline Portal homepage, click on the “Students” Link after the Check RRR.
3. Type in your Student Matric Number, Your Noun Portal Password (the password you chose at the time of Noun Online registration), and then click the Submit button
That is it,
If you do everything right, you should be at the NOUN student portal dashboard
If you have questions drop them in the comment box.
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria