The LASU Central Admissions Clearance App (SPTS-LACACA)
To streamline the process, LASU has introduced a bespoke app for the clearance exercise, the LASU Central Admissions Clearance App (SPTS-LACACA). After the completion of the LACACA process, successful candidates will receive their matriculation numbers. Unsuccessful candidates, on the other hand, may lose their provisional admissions.
The LACACA process is a product of LASU Consult Limited, which necessitates all participating SPTS candidates in the 2022/2023 academic session to make a payment for the consultancy service.
- LASU 26th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
- LASU Intra-University Transfer online at Lagos State University
Candidates need to deposit ₦5,000 into the LASU Consult Ltd. account.
- Bank: LOTUS
- Account Name: LASU CONSULT
- Account Number: 1000776393
Step-By-Step Guide to the LACACA-SPTS Operation
- Visit the LASU website at https://www.lasu.edu.ng.
- Point to the STUDENT tab and click on SPTS LACACA.
- Click the button beside ‘Newly Admitted 2022/2023’.
- Enter your Application Number and Surname, then click on Submit.
- After successful login, complete the following:
- Validate your basic bio-data details.
- Verify disability status.
- Upload valid O’Level Results Scratch Card details.
- Upload original Birth Certificate.
- Upload Admission Letter.
- Upload scanned Signature.
- Upload the Payment Receipt of the Consultancy Fee already paid into the LASU Consult Ltd account.
- Submit the application by checking the “I Agree” text box and then click on Submit.
- Upon submission, the Admission Clearance will be at 20% while the documents undergo further scrutiny.
- Candidates should monitor the progress of the Admission Clearance as their attention may be needed based on the uploaded documents.
- Candidates with errors requiring correction will be required to pay for correction on the LASU payment portal.
- After achieving 100% clearance progress and the Consultancy fee has been confirmed, successful candidates can print the SPTS Admission Clearance Certificate for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and receive their Matriculation Number.
Note to Rejected Students
Candidates who do not make it through the process are advised to visit the School of Part-Time Studies Directorate for further guidance.