National Open University, NOUN GST302 FULL PARTICIPATION
For all 300 level students, GST 302 replaced GST 301. It doesn’t have TMA like other courses do. No shortcuts…❌
(1) You’re required to prepare a standard business plan on any business you can manage and submit at
(2) You’re required to explain your understanding of the business you’ve written about – presentation
(3) You’re required to write examination for GST 302.
Note: if you fail to do any of the above, then get ready to repeat it next semester.
Put yourself together and do what others are doing to succeed and most importantly to graduate.
Hold your heart and remember that the person who will ask you questions can only score you 10 even if you couldn’t explain anything during presentation…your presence is needed.
✅Don’t be afraid.
Another way to kill fear is to login during presentation periods and see how others are making their presentation.
✅Don’t be afraid of presentation nor exams.
- How to apply for NOUN Admission
- NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees
- NOUN Carryover Course Registration Procedure
- How To Pay School NOUN Fees
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- Open University of Nigeria Courses and Fees
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria