Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. The total value of this scholarship is up to £4000.
Academics and researchers at Birkbeck work together via a wide range of networks, groups and societies. These cut across departments, subjects and areas of expertise, to encourage and enable innovative, interdisciplinary research.
Birkbeck has been helping people access higher education and transform their lives for nearly 200 years. It have an illustrious, unconventional and radical history.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. Second deadline: 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub
- Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Birkbeck International Scholarships offer below scholarship amounts to its recipients:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
Note: General terms and conditions: Scholarships may not be held in conjunction with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). You must complete payment of the £2000 non-refundable deposit within two weeks of being selected for the scholarship.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
To qualify for Birkbeck International Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan) Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
- You are an international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program offered by Birkbeck, starting in Autumn 2022. You must have been assessed as an international fee-payer to qualify.
- You are ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
- Only one scholarship award can be offered per student and the scholarship cannot normally be held in conjunction with any other scholarship.
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships:
(1) Check the general entry requirements and apply to the university here.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in East Asia/South East Asia
- You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, Tunisia.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in North America
- You must be a national of, and living in, Canada or the United States.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Latin America/the Caribbean
- You must be a national of, and living in, any Latin America or Caribbean country with the exception of Brazil. If you are a Brazilian national you might be eligible for the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa
- You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, eSwatini, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(3) Successful scholars will be selected on the basis of a statement of no more than 4000 characters in support of the application. The statement should detail why they are the ideal candidate for the scholarship.
(4) If you are successfully awarded this scholarship, you will be notified by e-mail. You must complete a payment of a £200 non-refundable deposit within the timeframe stated on your award letter (typically five working days).
(5) You must successfully enroll for the Autumn 2022 intake to receive the award, and no later than 8 October 2022.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023